Friday 3 February 2012

Latest Progress Pics

After yesterday's post of my weight loss achievements over the last three months here are my latest progress pics and measurements taken today (excuse the mess of my room lol!):

03.02.12




Weight: 11st 10.4lbs, Waist: 33 (-0.75), Hips: 40.5 (-0.25), Thighs: 21.25 (-0.5), Calf: 15 (0), Upper Arm: 12.75 (0), Full Bust: 38 (-0.5), Under Bust 32 (-0.5)

5.6lbs weight loss since last weigh in on 02.01.12 and a total of 2.5 inches.

Side by side pic: left Jan - right today



Seeing them side by side you can see a slight difference you can also see where the fat has started to breakdown and I'm become more wobbly epsecially on the tummy. Also I'm much more pleased about my back photo as well as some of the rolls of flab is starting to go.

I've now started weight training with hubby so I'm hoping that I will be able to build some muscle whilst losing the fat. A new post will follow soon with updating you all on the beasting he has been giving me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Think you are doing amazingly honey, I wish i looked as good as you in your starting pic!! Well done and keep up the amazing work - you are truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete