Tuesday 15 May 2012

April to May Progress Pics

Hi Blogland

Sorry this is majorly late but I've been a busy busy bee with holibobs and my sister's wedding. 

So for the month of April I did the 30 Day Shred as well as keeping up with my 2012 mile challenge.  As you know I haven't had great weight losses over the last few months so I wasn't expecting much if any weight loss but I was hopeful to lose some inches. 

Here are my pics, right is April and left is May








So here are the stats:

Weight 11st 0.4lbs (-4.2lbs), Waist 31" (-1), Hips 39" (-1), Thighs 20.5" (-0.5), Calf 14.5" (-0.25"), Arms 12" (-0.25), Full Bust 37" (sts), Under Bust 32" (sts)

So a total of 4.2lbs loss in the 5 weeks of April and a total of 3 inches which I'm really pleased about but then I'm disappointed when I look at my pics as I thought there would be a slight difference but I really can't see it, if anything I think I'm looking more wobbly   :(  I'm pleased with my stats but not pleased with how that looks.  Last month I didn't lose hardly anything but I could see a difference so I'm a little deflated now :( 

Oh well onwards and downwards for next month.  I'm I have just started the Ripped in 30 DVD so we'll see in a few weeks if that has any effect on my loss and inches.  I had a week off for holiday and the wedding even though I did still run so I'm not expecting any great losses. 

2 comments:

  1. Han what are you talking about you can definately see a difference, I think you are doing great and can't wait to see what these pictures look like after another month and Ripped in 30. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serously?! I just can't see it myself. I suppose the tape measure and scales don't lie so there has to be an improvement, I'm just being inpatient and should realise the changes are not going to be as dramatic as the first few months.

    ReplyDelete