Thursday 23 September 2010

Can't wait for life to return to some kind of normality!

As some of my lovely WI ladies know things have been pretty hectic for me over the last few weeks with a few family issues and my mother visiting from Canada. Well from Sunday my mum flies back and we should be getting into some kind of normality and I can't wait!

I have been comfort eating like you would not believe, baking maple syrup cookies, eating real stodge food like toad in the hole and sticky toffee pudding! I don't know what has been a matter with me, I have totally reverted back to my younger days when I wasn't happy at home and eating for comfort to make me feel better. I feel completely out of control with it at times and really don't like the way it makes me feel :0( I feel fat, bloated and horrible. I've had the worse stomach cramps for days now, which could be a really bad AF that I have or it could be all this white flour and sugar I've been consuming of the last week or so. I also have constant headache where I just simply haven't been drinking enough water. I had a sneaky peak on the scales and I reckon I'm a +4lb for this week which I'm devastated about but it has been my own doings. I really need to get refocused and eat cleanly next week and get at least half of this off.

I'm angry with myself. Why have I done this, why have I let myself go?! I should know better, I'm worth better but I still don't think whilst I'm shovelling it into my gob!

Oh well, onwards and downwards ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment