Thursday 8 November 2012

The difference a year makes! And Oct to Nov Progress Pics

Hi Blogland

I was just about to post my progress pics from October to November and I noticed that its been a year since I started taking my pictures and measurements. 

First of all I'll show you this months comparison pics.  Left is October and Right is November.

 


Slight progress made which I can see so I'm pleased. 

Here are the stats:  Weight: 10st 3.8lbs (-1.8lbs), Waist: 29.5" (sts), Hips: 37.25 (-0.25), Thighs: 19.5" (-0.5"), Calf: 14.25 (-0.25), Arms: 11 (-0.25), Under Bust: 30 (sts), Full Bust 35 (sts). 
.
A total of 1.8lbs and 1.25" for the month.   Progress has slowed down but its still in the right direction.

Anyway as I mentioned before its been a year since I starting taking pictures and measurements so thought I'd do a year comparison.  Left is November 2011 and Right is November 2012

 
 
 
Over the course of the year I've lost 34.2lbs and 24.75 inches :) 

I'm very happy with the progess I've made over the last year.  Not sure where I'm going now but I 'm going to continue plodding along as I am for the moment.   
 








2 comments:

  1. Han you are amazing I love looking at these picture and seeing how far you've come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Han you are hott! Well done love, a real inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete