Monday 10 December 2012

November to December Progress Pics

Hi Blogland,

Its that time of the month for my progress pics.  I've had an up and down month with regards to food and exercise.  I've been over my cals most weeks but I've just drawn a line under it and started again the next day.  Also I haven't made it to the gym as much as I had liked but I've still continued with the exercise bike, running and also walking as much as I can. 

Here are the pics, left is November and right is December:





Now for the stats:
Weight: 9st 13.6lbs (-4.2lbs), Waist (at belly button): 29" (-0.5), Hips: 37" (-0.25), Thighs: 19.75" (+0.2.5"), Calf: 14.2" (sts), Arms: 11" (sts), Under Bust: 30.5 (+0.5), Full Bust 34.5" (-0.5)

Great weight loss but not so great on the inch loss but pleased that my waist and hips are coming down. 

I don't think I'll be posting on a monthly basis in 2013 so to allow for more noticeable difference (I say in hope!). 

Hope every one has a great Christmas and I'll be back to do a round up post on my 2012 challenge. 

Edited to say that when looking via the app it shows Dec first and then Nov second.

1 comment:

  1. Han I love this blog you've done so well and look incredible! xxxx

    ReplyDelete