Thursday 28 January 2010

What next and thanks

Firstly I would like to thank Kat she has been an amazing over the last year I have "virtually" known her. She has managed to help, support, encourage and motivate me and I owe a lot to her, so thank you Kat, you're a star! It was Kat that got me thinking about writing my own blog and putting my thoughts down and looking back at this I can see how far I've come and motivate me to contine.

I have also been following blogs linked on her page and came accross her friend JAG, as soon as I started reading it I was hooked and read it from start to finish. The transformation has been absolutely amazing and I wish her all the luck in the world should she go ahead for NABBA Miss Figure next year. After reading her blogs, it got me thinking. I want to look hot like she does and there is no reason with a lot of hard work and dedication like her I can't! So I went home that evening and took some photos of myself in my undies for me to look back on in 10 weeks time and see what improvements I made. I'm not too fussed about weight loss as such (even though it would be nice) but I just want to get that nice toned physic. I may even post my before pictures later if I am brave enough. So what's my plan of action?

  • Eat as clean and as natural as possible, cut out all the processed junk
  • Keep calories at around 1700 a day
  • Up my protein intake to at least 1.6g per kg of body weight(63kgs) so 101g but ideally like it 1g per lb of body weight (138lbs).
  • Try and keep carbs down to around the 150g mark
  • Strength training twice a week
  • 2 short and 1 long run a week

I mentioned NABBA earlier, hubs is hoping to take part in his very first competition this year in April for Mr West. He is a very keen bodybuilder and has been doing it seriously for a few years. He certainly has packed some size on since he started seriously. He is currently on his ripping diet which is very difficult and I don't envy him at all. This is also helped me to start thinking about changing the way I eat to encourage him more. We have no processed food in the house and we now tend to eat similar things in the hope that I can support him as much as possible.

3 comments:

  1. You've got nothing to thank me for :P Your hard work, your perseverance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you so much for the lovely comments, I'm sure you will do amazingly well. Give me a shout if you need any help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, please feel free to offer any words of advice or pin point anywhere where you think I could make improvements. H x

    ReplyDelete