Wednesday 16 June 2010

Serious DOMS and update

Oh boy I'm suffering from some serious DOMS today! I'm secretly liking it but gosh it hurts! I'm walking around like John Wayne and going ouch ouch everytime I sit down or stand up. They aren't normally this bad but this is what having a week off does! Plenty of protein and fluids for me today and thankfully it's my scheduled rest day.

Also update on the winging it approach. It's now been almost two weeks of not counting calories and 5 days of not weighing myself...check me out! The not counting cals is going better than I expected and I'm remarkably calm. I'm not constantly thinking about food and values I'm just enjoying eating healthy clean food. The scales have been kept in the upright position so I can't be tempted just to hop on them. But as the days go on I'm finding it increasingly hard to stay away as I would like to know if what I'm doing is right/working. I had a battle stood in the bathroom last night where I was SO tempted but in my head I could hear the WI ladies saying step away from the scales lol!

1 comment:

  1. Your doing really well. I like the fact that your hearing our voices telling you to step away from the scales!

    Hope your aches and pains feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete