Friday 12 February 2010

Had my naughty meal for the weekend now must stay on track!

Well my first day back at work and then having to travel across the other side of town to pick up the little man we were not in the mood to cook. Hubby said (which was very naughty of him as he is contest diet mode or supposedly) shall we get a KFC on the way home. Well I agreed as I couldn't be bothered and ended up having a Fillet Tower meal...whoops! Didn't go massively over my calories for the day so not too worried. And besides I'm allowed a little treat after my fantastic 5.6lbs weight loss surely?!

Food for today is:

B: 60g oats with 100ml of skimmed milk and 100ml of water
S: 2x small flax muffins courtesy of JAG's receipes
L: 170g chicken breast, 25g cous couse and salad followed by 80g strawberries and 80g greek yogurt
S: 30g almonds
D: KFC fillet tower meal

Calories: 1875
Protein: 120g (25.6%)
Carbs: 166g (35.4%)
Fat: 80 (38.4%)

A bit high on the fat but other than that not bad seeing as it was a treat/cheat meal!

I'm still not really well enough to do exercise but may do a gentle exercise bike session tomorrow or Sunday and see how it goes and hopefully I'll be back out running next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment