Tuesday 2 February 2010

My arms feel like jelly!

I just had a great full body workout. I had a really bad stomach ache and was thinking of not training tonight but hubby convinced me to give it a go and it may make me feel better and take my mind off of it so I did and I'm so pleased I wasn't lazy as I had a great workout, I was buzzing. My heart rate was really good and got up to 150bpm doing my squats. I also managed to up my weights to 25kg bar squats and hoping to up them again next week. I think some serious DOMS will be here tomorrow but I'm actually looking forward to it.

I have also been inspired from a few of JAGs receipes for the flax muffins and the choco crepes with almond butter so at lunchtime instead of just sitting at my desk I headed off to Holland & Barratt and bought all the ingredients I needed. I'm looking forward to trying them out tomorrow.

Food wise was also a good day

B: Protein shake with 100ml of skimmed milk followed by 40g oats and 3 egg whites pancake.
S: Oat bar
L: 100g chicken with 50g (dried weight) cous cous and salad followed by 100g strawberries and 75g of greek yogurt
S: 30g almonds
D: 2 quorn lamb grills with roasted veg
S: protein shake with 100ml of skimmed milk (post work out), oat bar and 30g almonds

Calories: 1697
Protein: 134g (31.6%)
Carbs: 162g (38.2%)
Fat: 52g (27.6%)
Exercise calories 189

Total calories: 1508

I have the day off work tomorrow as my little man's nursery is closed so looking forward to spending a day with him and visiting friends. Let's just hope I can stay on track whilst being out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment