Saturday 13 February 2010

What a day!

My son has been a little tinker today, he's poorly and teething all in one and hasn't stopped crying or wanting cuddles all day. I was so fed up and drained from it this morning I almost blew the diet as I really really wanted comfort food. Also hubby is still not right and I was secretly hoping he was going to say that he wanted a pizza for tea or some cake but thankfully didn't or otherwise I would have felt guilty.

I haven't managed to do as much as I wanted today with regards to housework but the house is looking much better and I can relax a little. I'm very strange I just can't seem to relax on the sofa in a messy house I like it to be tidy.

Despite my urge for comfort food I have been good toay.

B: 60g of oats and 100ml of skimmed milk and 100ml of water
S: Cocoa Brownie Trek bar
L: 2 eggs and 2 egg whites on toast
S: Oatcakes topped with 50g of greek yogurt and 75g of strawberries
D: 170g chicken breast stuff with 2 babybell lights, 235g of dried baked potato wedges and salad
S: 30g of almonds

Calories: 1719
Protein: 126(29%)
Carbs: 181g (42%)
Fat: 55g (29%)

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt an easy exercise bike session to ease me back into exercise before my run I'm planning on Monday. Lets just hope I can do it and not have a coughing fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment