Monday 5 April 2010

How do I get myself unaddicted to the scales?! And I've had a brilliant squat session tonight.


Why am I so stupidly addicted to the scales and why can't I stop myself from getting on them every single day even twice a day. I get angry with myself but I still can't seem to stop it. I thought I wasn't bothered by what they said to a certain extent at the moment but why am I still looking to them for approval that what I'm actually doing is working?! I lost 1.2lb from yesterday so it goes to show its definitely bloat as fat doesn't come off that quick. I was doing so well at only weighing once a week but then as soon as I start tightening my belt again I'm on and off them all day every day! I need to seriously get these nipped in the bud and just need to work out how to do it, do I gradually do it like I've done before or do I just go cold turkey?

I had a great leg workout tonight. I've been working on my squats and did a pb of 40kg for 6 reps tonight, it felt great to be lifting something heavy. They are starting to get sore already so I'm expecting some serious DOMS tomorrow/wednesday! HR got upt to 155 bpm and burnt a decent 212 calories.

Food has been ok today as well and had the following:

B: same choc protien podge as yesterday
S: Maximuscle promax bar which I grabbed whilst in Sainsburys
L: 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites on 2 slices of small toast and one babybel light
S: Half a small easter egg...whoops but still within my calories
D: Extra lean mince beef chilli with baked beans, peppers, tomatos and onions
S: Protein shake post workout and skinny cow hot choc before bed

Calories: 1870
Protein: 169g / 36%
Carbs: 172g / 37%
Fat: 54 / 26%

1 comment:

  1. Hubs has just taken the battery out of ours (and hidden it) and then locked them in the garage. He has the only key. I'm flying blind... :S

    ReplyDelete