Wednesday 7 April 2010

I CAN stay off the scales and I WILL!

I'm now on day 2 of no weighing it was easier to stay off them this morning I must admit but that is only because I'm feeling bloated from AF. I have had a chat with hubby and he is going to help me battle my addiction once and for all. He is going to take them away and put them in the garage. Yes I go in the garage but I'm not going to go in there starkers first thing in the morning nor am I going to run and get them at 6.30am (she says, even though I've been known to do this in the past). But I'm hoping with my determination I can do it. I will bring them in the Thursday evening every other week (for now and hoping to increase to monthly) and then they go back in the garage straight after weigh in on the Friday morning. Wish me luck I hope I can do it this time.

Food yesterday was good and I actually really enjoyed it. I had:

B: same chocolate protein podge as the last couple of days
S: Protein bar
L: Ham, babybel lights and salad with 4 dutch crisp breads and basil philly. Followed by 145g of strawberries
S: 20g almonds and 15g of sultanas
D: 175g chicken breast with butternut squash and green beans followed by a munch bunch yog (had to use these up as son doesn't like them)
S: protein shake post workout and skinny cow hot choc before bed.

Calories: 1778
Protein: 172g / 39%
Carbs: 180g / 41%
Fat: 39g / 20%

My HRM said I only earnt 90 calories doing my chest, shoulders and tricep workout but it was playing up and kept losing my HR, I don't think I wet it enough.

My order from My Protein is due to arrive today and I'm stupidly excited. I've ordered vanilla and banana whey this time and I have my blueberries ready to make vanilla and blueberry porridge in the morning. Fingers crossed I'm not disappointed and I like it.

Also I've just spyed some cakes in the office as its someone's birthday, uh oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment