Friday 16 April 2010

Weigh Day

Good morning blogland

Today was the first day that I have weighed in for officially 2 weeks and unofficially 8 days. I retrieved the scales from the garage in preparation for this morning's weigh in and I was like a stupid excited little girl at Xmas. I was dying to get on them last night, just to gage if and what I had lost but I resisted. As I was going up to bed I took them upstairs into the bathroom ready for the morning weigh in. I kept on waking up during the night looking at the clock thinking is it time yet, can I get up and weigh. When my alarm went off this morning, I dashed out of bed into the bathroom, stripped off and couldn't pee quick enough and stood on the scales. It showed a 2.75lbs loss over the two weeks and I'm now 9st 10.75lbs only 0.75lbs away from goal, one very happy Hannah!

Food for the last two days have been good and stuck within my calories and pleased with my macro splits.

Also I did a 4 mile run yesterday morning in 36 mins dead burning a lovely 425 calories which I didn't eat yesterday as I'm off out for a meal tonight so though I would save them towards that.

So tonight I'm off to Chiquitos for a meal with my mummy friends from my mother and baby group to celebrate our little ones birthdays. I'm getting a taxi so will be partaking in a few glasses of wine. I've been looking at the menu and not really sure what to have, do I go healthy or do I go for something I really want. You know what I don't go out for a meal very often so I'm just going to enjoy myself.

No doubt I'll have a sore head after tonight so don't think I'll get out for my long run on Saturday morning but I will definitely be out on Sunday and see if I can fit a 7 miler in somewhere.

Hope all my fellow bloggers have a good weekend and no doubt I'll be posting back here on Monday morning stating I feel bloated and disgusting and was it worth it but hey ho this is life!

3 comments:

  1. wooo hooo enjoy yourself Han! They do loverly cocktails in there ;-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and your scales *tuts* :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I hope you had a lovely meal at Chiquitos, I certainly did.
    You did so well to resist the scales on Thursday evening and a fab loss followed. See you Monday xxx

    ReplyDelete